QUALINETs' Newslet provides a report on the recent tests for MPEG 3D video compression technology, which were organized and performed by Qualinet.
Additionally, it provides an overview about recent PhD theses:
- Quality of Experience for Digital Cinema Presentation by Fitri Ranayu
- Integral and Diagnostic Intrusive Prediction of Speech Quality by Nicolas Côté
- Modelling Perceptual Quality and Visual Saliency for Image and Video Communications by Ulrich Engelke
- No-Reference Image and Video Quality Assessment by Tomás Brandão
- Video Quality Prediction for Video over Wireless Access Networks (UMTS and WLAN) by Asiya Khan
The QUALINET Newslet is available here! Any comments, feedback are highly appreciated. You might also join our Facebook or LinkedIn groups.
Qualinet Newslet is a newletter that appears twice a year and which is published by the COST Action IC 1003, European Network on Quality of Experience in Multimedia Systems and Services. The Newslet can be downloaded from Qualinet‘s web site http://www.qualinet.eu.
Qualinet Coordinators: Touradj Ebrahimi (EPFL), Andrew Perkis (NTNU)
Editor-in-Chief: Klaus Diepold - Technische Universität München (email@example.com)
Produktion: Henrik Löhnig (firstname.lastname@example.org)