- MPEG evaluates the Call for Proposals on Video Coding for Machines
- MPEG evaluates Call for Evidence on Video Coding for Machines Feature Coding
- MPEG reaches the First Milestone for Haptics Coding
- MPEG completes a New Standard for Video Decoding Interface for Immersive Media
- MPEG completes Development of Conformance and Reference Software for Compression of Neural Networks
- MPEG White Papers: (i) MPEG-H 3D Audio, (ii) MPEG-I Scene Description
Video Coding for Machines
- For the tested video dataset increases in compression efficiency of up to 87% compared to the video anchor and over 90% compared to the feature anchor were reported.
- For the tested image dataset, the compression efficiency can be increased by over 90% compared to both image and feature anchors.