What's new in MPEG?
What: A webinar about what's new in MPEG? (after the 131st MPEG meeting)
When: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 10:00 UTC and 21:00 UTC, to accommodate different time zones (What is UTC?)
How: Please register here for 10:00 UTC and 21:00 UTC. Q&A via sli.do (event # 54597) starting from July 21.
Topics and Presenters:
- Welcome and Introduction: Jörn Ostermann, Acting Convenor of WG11 (MPEG)
- Versatile Video Coding (VVC): Jens-Rainer Ohm and Gary Sullivan, JVET Chairs
- MPEG 3D Audio: Schuyler Quackenbusch, MPEG Audio Chair
- Video-based Point Cloud Compression (V-PCC): Marius, Preda, MPEG 3DG Chair
- MPEG Immersive Video (MIV): Bart Kroon, MPEG Video BoG Chair
- Carriage of Versatile Video Coding (VVC) and Enhanced Video Coding (EVC): Young-Kwon Lim, MPEG Systems Chair
- MPEG Roadmap: Jörn Ostermann, Acting Convenor of WG11 (MPEG)