QoMEX is QUALINETs' flagship scientific event and I'd like to draw your attention to the following topic (among others as part of the CfP):
Standardization Activities in Multimedia Quality Evaluation: Benchmarking efforts, multimedia databases/ datasets of various modalities (speech, audio, video, sensory, etc.) and fidelities (quality, bitrate, etc.), testing conditions and methods, new objective metrics and models for upcoming standards.
Authors of databases/datasets of different sorts accepted for publication will receive:
- Dataset hosting as part of COST IC1003 QUALINET.
- Citable publication as part of the QoMEX proceedings.
Datasets shall be appropriately anonymized and will be evaluated by the program committee on the basis of the collection methodology and the value of the dataset as a resource for the research community.
Submission guidelines are the same as for regular papers, see QoMEX'12 authors' paper kit for details 
- Submission deadline: February 14, 2012
- Notification of acceptance: April 30, 2012
- Camera ready submission: May 14, 2012
- Author registration deadline: May 30th, 2012