Junior / Senior C++ Software Engineer (m/f)
to design and develop innovative software systems for multimedia and streaming purposes in
cloud-, Web- and mobile environments.
- Working in an innovative international team
- Organisation with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact to the whole multimedia industry
- Worldwide customerbase
- Modern office in the Lakeside Science and Technology Park in Klagenfurt
- Salary above average & collective agreement, depending on qualification
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, etc. or equivalent education (HTL, College, etc.).
- Junior: Basic knowledge on C++ software development
- Senior: Several years of experience in C++ software development
- Knowledge on design-patterns, frameworks, development- and test environments, Linux, etc.